Friday 19 March 2010

Birthday card!

Hi All

Hope you're all ok, been having fun with my little monster (aka ethan!!) he is goin throught the terriable two's!! ARGGHHH! I'll be going baby clothes shopping soon as my SIL is due on the 1st April but they don't what they are having so i'm going to go with buying a blue set and a pink set and take either back, they have lots of netural clothes and thought it would be nice to get a bit colour in!LOL

Anyway back to the card! I've made this for my cousin Rachel and thought i would give my new scallop blade on my trimmer a go and my lovely new stash of promarkers that I received for Mother's day!LOL

My list of goodies I've used:

Papermania Textured cardstock
Papers from Funky Daze CD
Audrey Digi Stamp - TGF
Papermania Sunshine collection flowers, brads, fastners
Promarkers - Blush, Pastel Pink, Blossom, Rose Pink, Poppy and Caramel and Black Fineliner 0.5
Clear Stickle

Here is the challenges i'm entering:

Anyone 4 Anya - Spring fever

Creative Craft Challenge 9 - 2's company

The Creative Cottage Challenge 2 - Flowers

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge 15 - It's all new (I've used my lovely new promarkers and scallop blade on my paper trimmer!!)

Get Funky Challenge March - Girls, Girls, Girls

ICS - Sketch 58

One Stop Craft Challenge 71 - Spots and Dots

Quixotic Challenge - Altered Anya & Friends (Altered Audrey to have a necklace)

The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge- Anything goes

Fingers crossed my boy will behave so i can get some more crafting done! LOL

Take care

Sal xx

P.S. Sorry about the quality of the pic again, used my camera on my moby as my parents have got my lovely camera at the mo

16 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Get Funky. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute image, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely take with this B-day card !

    thanks for joining in the fun with ICS this week !

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi hun
    i love the scalloped edges it looks lovely, thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges and good luck, oh and good luck with your shopping too lol
    sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love Anya and your colour combo So nice of you to join us at OSCC this week. Hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card - lovely spring pastel colours
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card!
    I love the pretty colours and image!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage Challenge!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sal,
    I love the colours on this card. They go so well with that cute image. I am loving this card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card. Thanks so much for joining us at ICS!
    ~Callie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good afternoon hunny and wow what a totally fabulous card, love the image you'veused and all that fabulous detail.Thank you for joining us on the Creative Cottage challenge this week Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet card and such a cute image...thanks for joining in the fun at The Creative Cottage :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty girly card
    Thanks for joining us at Get Funky this month
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  14. super,cute card,i love the image
    thanks for joining in at creative craft,good luck in the challenge
    lalkygirl x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fab card! I love your subtle altering-simple yet effective! Gorgeous colours you've used! Thanks for joining our altered anya challenge at Quixotic! Hugs, Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty, what a fab Spring make. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Altered Anya challenge. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for your comments which will be greatly received! Sal xx