Tuesday 6 April 2010

New baby girl card



Hiya

I'm on a roll, I've now made a baby girl card just to be on the safe side LOL and I must say it was quite a challenge as I also tied the card with the following challenges:

Allsorts challenge 46 - No Design Papers (I created my own paper with stamping image of pram onto my card)

Cupcake challenge 85 - Make own flowers (die cut flower)

I Love promarkers challenge 8 - Sketch (I've used pastel pink, blossom and lavender promarkers)

Pollycraft monday challenge - Anything goes! (I've used pollycraft rocking horse digi)

The craft garden April Challenge - Pastel colours

Now i'm set for my niece or nephew when they decide to arrive that is my SIL is getting fed up now LOL

Sal xx

13 comments:

  1. Very cute card, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cute card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, very cute. :o) Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab baby card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink and orange together. The rocking horse is adorable! the buttons are a great touch. Love how you handled the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute baby card! The colors go beautiful together and I love those little die cuts you´ve put on it!

    Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Craft this week!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card Sallyy, very delicate x

    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Sal

    super cute card, love that rocking horse, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty card Sal. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sal
    Such a sweet cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, thanks for joining in at I ♥ promarkers this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the soft colours you've used on your card and the rocking horse looks great. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft Challenges this week.

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for your comments which will be greatly received! Sal xx