Wednesday 14 July 2010

The Crafty Pad Challenges at I Did It Forum!!



Hello Peeps at last i can tell you my good news!

The Crafty Pad are starting a new challenge over at the I Did It Forum and i made the DT!! I couldn't believe it when Debbie asked me, i can remember when i first came to blogland back in October 2009 i came across The Crafty Pad and was amazed with their work i would never had imagened to be working with them.

Anyways sorry for my rambling...back to the main point!  Our first challenge starts on the 16th of July over at the I Did It Forum!! So keep that date in your Diaries and ready to join in with some fun with The Crafty Pad!  If you haven't got any digis yet check out The Crafty Pad Store to get yourselves some bargains

Sal xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sally!!! So excited too hun xxxxxx Great blog you have xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for your comments which will be greatly received! Sal xx