Friday 10 December 2010

I'm fawn of you!

Hey Peeps! Here is a quick and cute card using Some Odd Girl's December freebie Deery!! How adorable is she?!! I just couldn't resist in inking her in and hey presto here's my ickle card!  As you can tell i've gone girly but quirky at the same time i think ive found my true style in my card making why can't a deer wear a flower?! LOL


Recipe:
Papers - American Crafts 'Everyday' Papers and Funky Hand Digi paper
Hand stitched using Making Memories Thread!
Some Odd Girl Deery Digi and Sentiment my own handy work!
Sizzix Tim Holtz Scallops Altertion Die 
Buttons, Flower, Gem and Thread from stash
Promarkers to ink in

Challenges i'm entering:

Craft Your passion Challenge 35 - Anything Goes

Digi Doodle Shops Best - Animals/Insects

Some Odd Girl - Make it Uber Girlie!

Hugz

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sally,
    This is a wonderfully cute card in gorgeous colours and an adorable image. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sally, thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I've placed the banner for the 100th challenge on my blog now and made a wild guess on the number of ribbons. I see I can guess buttons on your blog too!! That is soooo difficult to estimate, but I'll give it a go LOL!! Creative greetings, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's me again, wish I had a brain!! Totally forgot to comment on this lovely card with that adorable little deer!! Love the pastel tones, sooo sweet!! Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card and you are right - why can't deer's wear flowers in their hair...LOL
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at SOME ODD GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely girly card. The two papers work together so well!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card, and what a cute pun sentiment to tie in with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So clever to add the flower to deery!! Really sweet card! Thanks for getting girly with Some Odd Girl, Robin F.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet.Lovely colours too.Of course a deer can wear a flower when it's on such a pretty card.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love the image and the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion this week. x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sally!! great job on this cuttie :) Love the sentiment! Thank you for joining us this week on our Anything Goes Challenge at Craft Your Passion. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww...how sweet is this! I love how you've colored Deery! And all the sweet details on your card! :)

    Thanks for joining us over at Some Odd Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for your comments which will be greatly received! Sal xx