Wednesday 23 March 2011

Cutie Henry strike again!

Hello everyone! I know little Henry with Love Balloon strikes again! But how can you not ink in him and bring him to life he is such a sweetie! Im entering my card into the Guest Designer Call for Whiff of Joy Stamps as if you don't give it a go you'll never know and i'd love making the rolled flowers they are so easy to make yet look really fab!

So here is my card with my fav colours at the mo brown, orange, blue, yellow and a bit of grey:




Recipe:
MME True Blue Papers
Whiff of Joy Henry with Love Balloon
TLC Creations Sentiment
Bakers Twine
Promarkers
Pokey Tool
Distress Tool

I'm also entering teh following Challenge:

Whiff of Joy Challenge 100 - Anything Goes

Hugz

1 comment:

Thanks very much for your comments which will be greatly received! Sal xx