Friday 5 August 2011

Wedding Card


Hello everyone im on a roll today with all the posts in all honestly ive forgotten to post my creations doh! Its been one of those weeks esp with the flash floods we had here in east yorkshire and water coming through my back door!! But at least the weather is back to sunshine again so fingers crossed we wont get all that rain so quick again!

Anyways here is a card I've made for my Hubby's work colleague Keriann who'll be getting married on the 20th August so an advance congrats to Keriann and Dave! I thought i would add abit of bling on for a change and used the gems as earring and button on the image and jazzed up the sentiment with using the gems as 'o's lol





Recipe:

White, Red and Grey Cardstock
Digi papers from Jessica Sprague blog hop
Cake Topper Digi - The Greeting Farm
Sentiment printed off using word
Promarkers
Black fineliner for Faux Stitching
Pokey Tool
Gems

Challenges:






14 comments:

  1. Hi Sal.

    Very pretty card! :)
    The groom and bride image is just so adorable.
    Where did you get them I think I want it! :)

    Cheers,
    Jenny Jean
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I just love that image and I'm sure the happy couple will love it too! Great job! Thanks for joining our challenge at Lollipop Crafts this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sal, this is adorable. The bride and groom are just precious!! Great coloring and fabulous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Sal! So sweet and love that take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sal... Your card is gorgeous! I love the way you did the hair on your bride and groom! Beautiful! Thank You for joining us at Paper Creations Ink! Have a wonderful weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable card Sal , very cute
    thanks for joining the paper creations ink challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Sal, this is lovely, that image is so great will have to keep an eye out for it when I have some pennies again, hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. my FAVE image!! Great job on this card! thanks again for playing along with Lollipop Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sal,
    What a fab card. The image is adorable & those papers look great. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! Gorgeous image and design!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love this, it's gorgeous! Great colours and fab image. Thanks for joining us at PFP :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful, such a classy card and such a lovely image. I haven't seen this one before. Love it!
    Thanks for joining DC.

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww Sally, this is a cute wedding card x

    Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sally, I apologize for not commenting sooner but my sister was in the hospital from Monday to yesterday and this is my first chance to see some of the entries. Your card is adorable! I love the image and you colored it very beautifully. Thanks for playing with us at Amber's crafts and Stuff.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for your comments which will be greatly received! Sal xx