Saturday 24 September 2011

Birthday card for Nephew

Hey All! Its Saturday already and its my turn to share a Squiggle Stamp creation with you all! I've used the newly released Skull Boy which is available here for the bargain price of £1.99!

When I saw this digi i just new it was my for my nephew who'll be 9 in October bless him they grow up soo quick!



Ive Teamed him up with some scrap bits left in my stash together with some funky gridlined Cardstock and some funky cute buttons! of ocurse ive used my promarkers to ink him in.

Also our Autumal Colour Challenge is still going on here all you have to do to be in with the chance of some yummy Squiggle goodies is to use a squiggle image and there is plenty of freebies and bargains to be had! looking forward to seing you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your comments which will be greatly received! Sal xx