Friday 14 May 2010

Anniversary card & Challenges


Hi All

I couldn't resit in trying out the new 'Hampstead' papers from Papermaina they are sooo lush!! I've made an anniversary card for my hubby we will be married for 4 years in June oh how the time flies when your having fun, actually we have been together for 10!!It definitely dosen't seem like 10 years at all!

I've used:

Papermaina Hampstead papers, flower and ribbon
Scalloped cardstock
Digi's - Pixiedust Studio love sparkle and Tiffany Doodles Label 2
Button made from cardstock using quickutz die (best ever die purchase!!lol)

Challenges:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #49

Pixiedust Studio Challenge 22

Go over there and join the fun!

Sal xx

11 comments:

  1. This image is just too cute and I love your yummy papers ! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it is really nice to have you join us at SSW. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! The paper you have used on your card is wonderful. I love the deep rich colors. Your image is darling and I love your take on the sketch.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sal, what a cute card, love the papers, very funky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what gorgeous papers! The image is so cute to color - love what you've done! Thanks for joining us at SSW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have made a couple of cards with these myself today and I LOVE them! Great card and i'm sure hubby will love it! Congrats on the anniversary and thanks for playing at SSW!

    Jenny T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card - I am sure your husband will love it!! Such a sweet lil image. Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love that image! Thanks so much for all your comments on our blogs this week! We are happy to have you join us at SSW!

    Arlana and Judi
    SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! Awesome card!
    Thanks so much for joining us for Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is terrific! Thanks for "Cutting it Out" this week with the Pixie dust Challenges! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your anniversary (s) I agree, it is hard to imagine that you have been together so long. My husband and I just celebrated our 12th anniversary and my heart still skips when he walks into the room, I melt into his hugs, I see his love for me in his eyes... and some days I could kill him. :D Congratulations again and thanks for sharing your adorable card with us. I love the layering and the image. Thanks for playing along at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great papers! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for your comments which will be greatly received! Sal xx