Saturday 1 May 2010

Sew Many Layouts Challenge #1 - Show us what you got!!



Hi All

We are wanting you to show us what you got over at SMC Layouts! Here is my LO of my gorgeous little monster when he was 'brand new' LOL oh the days when all he did was eat, sleep and well...poop  at least I knew where he was at all times compared to now where I feel the need of cctv in the house!! I've used SMC's Tanya stork digi image and coloured her in with promarkers.

The challenge is to create any sized LO showing off your fav scrapbooking supplies and techniques and not to forgot to include at least 1 digi image on your LOL - pick up a freebie here

So what you waiting for come and join in the fun!

Sal xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sal this is one beautiful LO that design and colours are gorgeous so is that lovely picture

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for your comments which will be greatly received! Sal xx