Monday 2 August 2010

Craft your Passion Challenge 17 - GDT Card



Morning peeps! Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

It's Monday and it's time for Craft your Passion Challenge! This week is to follow the above sketch and here is my card:

Recipe:

My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary Papers, Flowers and Sentiment
Cocodingo 'Girl Swing' Digi
Amreican Crafts Buttons
Stickles Clear Glitter
Plain Blue Cardstock to create outlines for the papers and flowers

Hope to see you there and come and join in the fun at Craft your Passion!

Sal xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sally,
    I love the colours and papers you have used. The imgae is just so sweet. A real girly card. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous papers!!!! very pretty.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sal oooo I am so loving those papers what beautiful patterns and colours that image is so sweet.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally :)) this is such a cute girly card :) i love it... big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for your comments which will be greatly received! Sal xx