Monday 16 August 2010

Stitch n Craft Show at Manchester Central Friday 3rd September 2010



Hello peeps!!

Woo-hoo i have my ticket for the above show my first ever craft show of any kind! I'm getting giddy as it's only a couple of weeks away! Yay!

I'm just wondering if anyone else is going? It'd be nice to see peeps in the flesh for a change! Plus i'm billy no mates too, huby and family are going else where to leave me to it but on the other hand mwhahahah show me the money!

So i'm having a happy monday and the weather is nice so it is even better its a shame im at work this aft but hey ho!

Hugz

xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sally, wish I was going but it's a bit far, I'm off to the SECC in Glasgow in October. You will have a wonderful time, so much to see and buy!!!! remember and take pictures of all the goodies you buy. Enjoy your 1st craft show.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for your comments which will be greatly received! Sal xx