Tuesday 4 January 2011

My Blog has Attiude and I Won DWA Challenge!


Hey there peeps I've received this award from my fellow Sentimental Sundays teamie Tameko thank you chick!


Digi's With Attitude has some cool images, and this award comes with a $5.00 Gift Certificate, after you have completed the requirements!  

For all the details please visit THIS LINK
 
3 things that makes me different from everyone else.....hmmmmm:
 
1.  I kicked teenage boy's butt's on Tekken 5 in a Game Arade in Akihabara District of Tokyo when i was on my honeymoon in 2006
2. I collect a sounvioner from everywhere i go!

3. I'm quite addicated to my PS3 my fav game at the mo is Fall Out: New Vegas (Yeah i know im a gamer!)

So there you go, i just told you i'm quite mental!LOL

My 5 peeps that i'm passing this onto are:
2.  Anne
3.  Kerry
4. Jo
5. Julz

....................................................



Then i go and win Challenge 10 over at Digi's with Attitude! Its a fabby day today!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You are the best!! Hugs Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Thank you so much Sally!!! I'm totally blown away! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for your comments which will be greatly received! Sal xx