Thursday 24 June 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz DT Call

Hello follow bloggers!

I saw Kenny K's Krafty Girlz DT Call  from Mel X's blog and thought i would give it a go so here it is! I think this is one of best creations so far as I find I have a creative block sometimes when making 'man' cards and this is sooo funky and manly and not at all girly!LOL I couldn't resist in using the Freebie from Kenny K's and this is ideal for my SIL's Nephew who is a teenager and loves golf! This image totally reminded me of him!




Recipe:

Papermania Textured Cardstock
DCWV Retro Paper
Making Memories Emery Paper
Kenny K Digi - Freebie Golf Dude (He is sooo cool!)
TLC Creations - Sentiment 'It's a Guy Thing'
Blue Cord from Local Hobby Shop
Promarkers - Amber, Blush, Caramel, Cocoa, Denim Blue and Silver

So go and take a look over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz and have a go !

Sal xx

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your comments which will be greatly received! Sal xx